Gashapon

on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
ガシャポン。(がしゃぽん)Gashapon. trans. Capsule Toy.

Today the family went out for dinner to celebrate mom's birthday, so we went to TriNoma. Stopping by Toy Kingdom to buy little Tristan a gift, I was browsing about until I passed by the Gashapon area and spotted a familiar set of characters on display: SHINKENGER!!! Without much thought I dashed to the counter and purchased two tokens to grab myself one and out came a green one.

Tani Chiaki a.k.a. Shinken Green! I told Kai about it and she wanted one too so I went and got another one. Only to get YET ANOTHER Shinken Green! xDDD I assembled it when I got home and had some trouble attaching the left leg (stubborn Chiaki! D<) but it's done! Sadly the Shinkenmaru is so tiny and plain. xDD I predict Kai and I will start collecting this until we finish the five. xD

Why oh why was there no Shinken Gold?! ;A; /end of rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment