Omiyage

on Friday, July 9, 2010
お土産。(おみやげ)Omiyage. trans. Souvenir.

So earlier before my CS152 class started I went online to find my mom, brother and sister all online. They all left for the US two days ago and will be there for another two weeks (the third week they'll be in Canada!). I believe it was close to midnight there in San Diego, but the time didn't really register to me when I started chatting a bit with my mom.

Before they left, she asked me what I wanted since I wouldn't be able to come along because of school restraints - yes, blame school! 8D - and the semester just starting so meh. After much thought, I asked if she could find a new pair of Chuck Taylor shoes for me. Not that I have anything against my Navy Blue low-cut pair, it's just that I think it's had enough abuse these past 7 months it needs to rest sometimes. Haha.

Apparently earlier that day they went shopping and she purchased me a pair of Charcoal hi-cut chucks. I originally wanted red but both my siblings said charcoal suited me better so meh. Hooray~ She said she'll try looking for a watch for me too - the last minute thing I asked for. Yei.

Today marks the 20th monthsary for Kai and I! ^o^/ She slept over last night and we had an early lunch (rather, brunch) at our favorite Teriyaki Boy. 8D I think I'll go and see if I can pick her up now!

Oh yes, before that, wishing our favorite Furukawa Yuuta, Tenimyu Seigaku 4th cast's Fuji Syuusuke a GREAT AND EPICAWESOMESAUCE BIRTHDAY!!!! ^o^/ ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment