Kazoku no Modorichi

on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
家族の戻り値。(かぞくのもどりち)Kazoku no Modorichi. trans. The Return of the Family.

Yesterday I went out to dinner with Kai (and we had so many mind-boggling realizations in the process!) so naturally coming home kinda late and sleeping kinda late put me off for waking up early to tag along with my dad to pick up my mom and my siblings from the airport. ~__~

I set my alarm to about 7 in the morning but at around 5:30 or something I hear noises from the hall and footsteps ascending the stairs. They were back and I was still sleepy. But I crawled out of bed because it was my mom's birthday today, so greetings were in order! ~o~/

I ended up not going back to sleep after exchanging greetings and took a shower, heading downstairs to see the stuff they bought. And I had a couple of souvenirs from them which I'll probably share in more detail later this afternoon. My dad borrowed my camera so I'll have to make do with my webcam later on. ~o~/

So welcome welcome back family. We're going out for dinner to celebrate mom's birthday. Yei for complete family again, and goodbye using car everyday. Back to commuting I go. xP Frankly I'm happy with that. At least I can rest my leg from driving too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment