Shin Nihon no Furui Resutoran

on Friday, July 16, 2010
新日本の古いレストラン。(しんいほんおふるいれすとらん)Shin Nihon no Furui Resutoran. trans. New-old Japanese Restaurant.

Today Kai, her mom and I had a rather early early dinner at Kamirori in Petron, Katipunan. It's been ages since I've eaten there with my family (last time the restaurant just opened up), but I must admit, the food's good. And a great relief to our pockets, even if Kai's mom treated. xD Considering we had Frutti Froyo beforehand, I'm surprised everything settled fine in our stomachs. :P
Kai: *sees the bill* That doesn't look like our* bill.
Me: *laughs* I thought you'd say that.
*Kai and I eat out at Teriyaki Boy often and our bill reaches over Php500 most every time. So when the bill came to around Php320 earlier, we were surprised. xD

After that I took the liberty of taking them home, despite some traffic here and there. Ah lazy Fridays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment