Mokuyoubi no Gogo

on Thursday, July 29, 2010
木曜日の午後。(もくようびのごご)Mokuyoubi no Gogo. trans. Thursday Afternoon.

Today Kai and I went out after our classes to watch The Last Airbender at Gateway. Been a while since I commuted around and I must say I've missed it. I would have taken pictures of the day but my dad held my camera hostage these past few days and only returned it this evening.

Anyway, we watched the 5:10 showing and so ate some Reyes Barbecue and did some KTV at Timezone to pass the time. Ah, songs like 'I Drive Myself Crazy', 'Uptown Girl', 'I'll Be' and 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' was a nice change of pace to our usual repertoire of songs. If only there were songs from our favorite artists or from TeniMyu. *sigh*

This weekend we'll be spending time together! I'm helping her with her prelims for school by acting in her short film~ ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment