Kuroshitsuji Marason

on Monday, July 12, 2010
黒執事マラソン。(くろしつじまらそん)Kuroshitsuji Marason. trans. Black Butler Marathon.

With not much on my agenda today I decided to start watching through the anime of the first season of Kuroshitsuji. While it may not pass as a grand epicsauce comparison to its manga counterpart, it's still a treat to watch something worthwhile. ^____^b

Also semi-Kuroshitsuji related, at least in terms of the first musical, I finally took the time to get the rest of the songs to plug into my iPod for sweet listening. ~u~

Currently I'm waiting for episode 10 to load completely. I'm watching them here and here! 8DD Episode 9, in the midst of its hilarity and deviance from the manga plot-wise, made me tear up when Sebastian was explaining to Ciel about illusions. I wonder why...

EDIT: Here's what Sebastian said!

"The image reflected in a picture is but an illusion. However, even if it is an illusion, wishing to hold onto it is one of the hollow dreams humans have."
-Sebastian Michaelis to Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji ep9

0 comments:

Post a Comment