Doyoubi no Yoru

on Saturday, July 17, 2010
土曜日の夜。(どようびのよる)Doyoubi no Yoru. trans. Saturday Night.

After finally having a Saturday class today, Kai and I decided to have dinner out. But since she had class until about 6 I had time to spare and didn't really want to hang around in school anymore so heading over to Miriam and finding parking, I decided to have a light stroll. And vanity urge attacked. xDD Wiiiiiind~ ~u~

After that she ended up finishing early before we both headed to the car and decided where to eat. Originally our plan was to go to Teriyaki Boy along Katipunan for the default choice of restaurant, but having no parking had us go somewhere else: to Eastwood! ^___________^

Walking around a bit debating where to go, we (or rather I) finally decided to eat at Sizzling Pepper Steak. Kai was giddy so she actually didn't mind all the walking and preferred it. While we were at dinner it was raining pretty hard. But all the same we enjoyed our meals.

And, again, the bill was not what we expected. xDD Luckily when we finished dinner the rain was gone and we decided to look around the stalls there. Kai ended up buying me a fedora hat! 8D Hoorah~ I'm a happy camper nowz. ~u~b

It's nice to be going out on proper dates every so often when we can. I love you Kai!! ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment