Omoi Nimotsu

on Thursday, July 22, 2010
重い荷物。(おもいにもつ)Omoi nimotsu. trans. Heavy Load.

Blogging from school for the first time in a long while with my laptop no less!! ^____^b

I was expecting that I would be needing to bring Roy - my laptop - along with me everyday during my Junior year with all these projects and labs for my major classes, but I was sorely mistaken. Roy's been happily resting in the confines of my room on a table by my bed these past few weeks and it's the first time I brought him along to school.

Of course, that entails my bag being all that more heavier bringing him along but that's fine. CS152 lab deadline is fast approaching so it's no surprise that my partner Ryan and I need to finish everything before then!

As usual, it takes a while to get an internet connection around here, but Sec Walk seems like a nice reception area for the school wifi. Excellent.

I won't be having my CS123 in the afternoon (1:30-3pm) because of some Academic Convocation, so hopefully Ryan and I can finish things in that span of time. Hopefully when we do manage to finish up everything I can go with Kai to Cinemalaya in UP!

Fingers crossed. ^______________^v

0 comments:

Post a Comment