Tanoshimi no tame ni Parodi

on Saturday, July 24, 2010

楽しみのためにパロディー。(たのしみのためにぱろぢ)Tanoshimi no tame ni Parodi. trans. Parodies for Fun.

Last night I finished watching the YouTube Premiere of a witty fan-made musical parody of the Harry Potter Series: "A Very Potter Sequel". This musical was produced by Starkid Productions and can be found, along with its predecessor, "A Very Potter Musical" and their other witty works on their YouTube Channel: StarKidPotter.

Considering I'm a Harry Potter fan and enjoy such adaptations if just for a good laugh, it was surprising that I received word of the first musical on YouTube lurking about quite late into the year when it premiered last year. But taking the time to watch through it made me realize how much of a spin-off could be made to make the world of Harry Potter that much more hilarious. With this sequel, I deem it to be a genius stupidity spectacle for ALL fans to watch. ^___________^b

While I'm not affiliated with the likes of StarKid's cast and crew, I would surely advertise their work as much as possible to people who find interest in them. They deserve the popularity, after all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment