Objection!

on Monday, September 6, 2010
異議!(いぎ!)Igi! trans. Objection!

The five Ace Attorney games
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Make no mistake, if there's anything that's made me quickly enjoy something, it's precisely this list above. I already had files of the first and fourth game but never came around to playing them until recently. I realized that I had been missing out on so much as I started to play.

On a personal note I was always fond of all things detective-related, so I was most eager when it came to the investigation part of the game. This is where my fascination for such anime franchise like Detective Conan and Tantei Gakuen Q (or Detective School Q) comes into foreplay. I quickly came to like a particular character; one Miles Edgeworth, so upon learning that there was a game where he would be the playable character I went and got that, instantly getting hooked for the reason that logic and deduction was brought forth much more than in other games of the same franchise.

8DDD

Kai and I are officially hooked; so much so that we've started doing a roleplay set in the Ace Attorney world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment