Impromptu Date

on Wednesday, April 7, 2010
So today I went to school to pay for my summer tuition (some 30K). I didn't really plan on anything else but that until Kai texted, asking if we could see each other today after her first day of OJT (on-the-job training) at ABS-CBN. So I thought why not.

Because there was no available parking in Teriyaki Boy, Katipunan, we relocated to SM Marikina where there was another branch that was practically empty. Ah the convenience of early dinners inside the malls. ~u~

And since it was early we suddenly decided to watch a movie. We did a coin toss since we couldn't decide between How to Train Your Dragon and Diary of a Wimpy Kid, both showing at 5pm. Diary won by the call of Kai's 25cents coin and so we purchased tickets. There weren't much people so picking a seat in the free-for-all wasn't much of a problem.

Now, I'm not all a fan of the series. I don't think I've ever read any of it sans the Do-It-Yourself book I skimmed through that I bought for Kai last January. But I definitely enjoyed watching it through.

Can't wait to pick up our costumes tomorrow afternoon! I think I'll go for a haircut tomorrow too~ ^___^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment