Sweet Yogurt

on Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hai, two days ago I had a spontaneous meeting with Kai. We went to have some yogurt at Frutti Froyo where we each had our own cup to spend on. And as usual, hers weighed more than mine. xDD

Hai, here's a picture of today's treat. A little something to make some of my friends in Japan jealous. >D



Gummy bears, oreos, and my usual repertoire of toppings on my chocolate yogurt. This reminded me not to mix gummi bears with yogurt again. It takes too much time to consume and ultimately gets the yogurt to melt. xDD

After that we went down for some Starbucks where Kai treated me to a Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino. And her debt slowly decreases by Php145. xDD She came over to dinner as well to spend some lost time together. ^__^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment