Sushi

on Sunday, April 18, 2010
Yesterday I woke up to lunch to find that my mom had once again purchased that platter of sushi from the grocery that I always liked. And who am I to resist? Now that I think about it, I was never a big fan of maki/sushi/sashimi until that faithful day back during the preparations for the JSP Week in my freshman year.

Since then I've been open to try sushi, especially with Kai when we go to eat out at our usual Teriyaki Boy outing.

Last night was a different story. My dad had come home from Japan and brought along an authentic Japanese meal with some sushi and Futo maki. It was interesting to see them, and even more delicious tasting them for the first time. ^____^v

This makes me excited to go to Japan even more now. xDDD Wheeeeee.

Note: I hate wasabi!!! DDDDDD< *doesn't like the spiciness in my mouth* o(><)o

0 comments:

Post a Comment