Blogging Bug Part Two

on Friday, April 30, 2010
I seem to have been doing this a lot, but I find it a tad bit difficult to sleep lately. And while some people would scold me for that, I guess it's just because there are a couple of things that just don't want to go away. And it's not something an instrumental playing over and over will cure, either.

So what am I talking about this time? Well, I just up and realized that one day when I do travel on my own with Kai, I'd want us to escape to Japan and never come back. Harsh as that may sound, I'm semi-serious. (I talked about it briefly here in a previous entry: Japan!) Besides, I'm sure we could ask some of our friends there to help us find a place to stay - house-hopping isn't such a bad idea~ - and we'd be experiencing a culture we've admired for so long first-hand during our stay. ^^

I actually came online hoping that one of our friends would come online for a little bit. What you do with friends who have ESP, I have no idea. But I told myself I'd only be staying for 30 minutes before I tried to get some sleep again. A lot on my mind came up earlier that I burst into tears, actually. ^^;;

Well. that's about it. Happy Labor Day to everybody. Just a few more weeks of summer classes. ^^v

0 comments:

Post a Comment