Sotsugyou

on Wednesday, May 5, 2010
卒業(そつぎょう)Sotsugyou. trans. Graduation.
No, not mine. Unfortunately, I'm not graduating for another two years. Fortunately, I still get allowance so it's all good.

I'm here to talk about my siblings' grad party held last Sunday. As was customary with things here in the Philippines, it started late. Not that I minded, of course. I was able to bring Kai along and Tristan kept us busy.

Once the guests arrived and began filling the function room, the program went underway. Dinner was delicious and the program was fun and entertaining thanks to my eldest cousin. My first time leading a toast in a formal celebration and I was joined by one of my other cousins. Went pretty well, but I'm never good with public ad-libbing. (-.-||)

There was a theme for the party. "What is your profession?" Come in your desired profession. I was pretty random, and nobody really asked me what I was. But I was aiming for a graphic artist/web developer, and we all know there isn't much of a set attire for that. xP

The end of the party had a photobooth set up by my cousins. We had four pictures taken and they were printed on sticker paper. It's one of the concepts my cousins had (Plug in! KwadzEvents) The loot bag per person was the sticker, a kwadz notebook and other lil' stickers. Pretty awesome.

Got the soft copy of the pictures to share with you all! ^______^b

So I guess I can expect a celebration like this too in two years' time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment