Monoomoi ni Fukeru

on Monday, May 31, 2010
物思いにふける。(ものおもいにふける)Monoomoi ni Fukeru. trans. Lost in Thought.

It's the start of the second week of my three week vacation. Then I asked myself: What should I do with my time? Like vacations spent before I'd enter a habit of chucking away a bedtime and sleep whenever I feel sleep coming to me. So sometimes I'd end up sleeping well past midnight and even into the wee hours of the morning.

I suppose it's about time to kick that habit and learn to start sleeping at the appropriate time, so Kazuo and Yukio tell me. While I don't have much anything to do I should learn to sleep at the right time and get the right amount of rest. At least at this point I can still decide when I can sleep but once school restarts on the 15th I'm a dead duck with an uncertain bedtime.

FotoCanvas and Audacity have been frequent programs I've had open on my laptop as of late, doing some TeniMyu-related stuff such as making background strips (for the lack of a proper term) and fandubs (today I did Shizukanaru Toushi and Tensou Sentai Goseiger ).

Here's a few samples of said background strips I've finished doing if you guys want to have a look see. Be sure to credit though. I spent quite some time putting that together.

EDIT: Pictures have been uploaded! Click on the labels below the pictures for a larger size.


The album's here: Tenimyu Photobucket Album

So that's about it for this post, I guess. I should try getting to sleep now.

And it's raining outside. Looks like the rainy season's finally starting to settle in here in the Philippines. And about time, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment