Kuruma no Jiko

on Tuesday, May 11, 2010
車の事故。(くるまのじこ)Kuruma no Jiko. trans. Car Accident.

Now before anybody starts panicking, I want to make it clear that I'm absolutely fine. No physical injuries whatsoever. ^^b I have my license as well; wasn't confiscated since I was what you'd call the victim of the accident.

So lemme fill in the details of this little event that happened earlier on my way to school. There was this guy who had just made a U-Turn and was veering to the right just when I was passing, so impact = dent in the front driver's door. -_______-

Of course we both pulled to the side and talked about it. I didn't really get that much angry since I wasn't exactly injured - but I realized I should have been 'specially when I realized that that caused the handle of the driver's seat to be almost inaccessible from the outside. Dammit.

Anyway, this van stopped and the driver was saying how the guy who collided with me - a student like me, I'd think - had a hit-and-run situation earlier somewhere further along the road; he had bumped into this motorcycle where the dude got injured in the process and swore he didn't see him. Same excuse he had with me, actually. Panicked and there. Ugh.

Called up Dad and had him talk with the kid, and we agreed to just have his family pay the expenses. We had a lengthly discussion with the good old MMDA cop who came to the scene about how things went, asking me to consider filing a police case against them especially with regards to insurance in the future. Car repairs aren't exactly cheap ya know. ;A;

EDIT: Look what happened. ;A;

Thankfully everything is still okay and working. I'm thankful that I can still lock/unlock the car with the key, though it's a tight squeeze.

We'll figure things out tonight/tomorrow since I have to stay in school until 7pm today since the car's coding. Not all that long of a wait now~ ^^b Right now I'm chilling in the school library.

0 comments:

Post a Comment