Touitsusahousenkyo

on Monday, May 10, 2010
統一作法選挙。(とういつさほうせんきょ)Touitsusahousenkyo. trans. Nationwide Local Elections

A long name, I realized. xD But yeah. Elections were hectic today. My family and I (my siblings and I + my dad as first time/re-registered voters) went to our assigned precinct place relatively close to the house to vote. The heat, the long lines and the waiting was quite the challenge. Indelible ink is annoying too. -.-

I guess we could thank my dad (and his short patience) for getting us to move along and get a number to fall in line to vote and finished quite soundly. What had us wait so long was my mom who was in a different precinct, different building (it was just in one school).

My primary complaint about it was that there was no actual system, so everybody was moving back and forth, looking for numbers to fall in line. Absolutely no organization, if not just a little. Guh.


After lunch at Flapjacks, Techno Hub, we headed back home, now enjoying the aircon in my parents' room. ^^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment