Tenimyu, Futatabi

on Tuesday, May 25, 2010
ミュジカル「テニスの王子様」、再び。(みゅじかる「てにすのおうじさま」、ふたたぶ)Myujikaru [Tenisu no Oujisama], Futatabi. trans. Musical The Prince of Tennis, Again.

So I return with another post about TeniMyu, the one thing that make perhaps the biggest impact on my life. Why the sudden entry, you ask? That will easily be answered by the fact that the run of this musical that started back in 2003 has finally come to end last Sunday with the Senshuuraku show of Dream Live 7th.

I guess this entry would be meant for my own personal thoughts as a fan. So here goes everything.

So as I may have mentioned in one of my previous Tenimyu-related posts, I only started becoming a rabid fan of this some two years ago. This in effect started a chain reaction that opened my world to not only this musical, but to the anime and the manga counterparts, as well as other projects the actors involved in this have. TeniMyu was literally what started everything. And I'm humbly grateful to have been exposed to this masterpiece.

I realized that in the span of those seven long years of TeniMyu's run, it brought so many people together, and some others probably closer than intended (can't blame me for fantasizing some nice TakiKime or ShiroAi or WaFuru here and there xP). You never really know. But this is one thing I do know; I've said it already before but it can't hurt to repeat it: It starts and ends with TeniMyu. I'm confident that even if things have officially ended it's not really over.

The memories will remain.... The unforgettable effort spent on perfecting a dance routine or sing a note on key for the actors, and even the opportunity of having met each other is a prized treasure for them, I'm sure. ^____^ Without them, TeniMyu wouldn't be held in much esteem, nor would be as epic as it has become.

すべてのキャストメンバーの、本当にありがとうございました!
(Translation: All of the cast members, I deeply thank you for everything!)

I salute Ueshima-sensei and his shining brilliance with this musical the past seven years. As TeniMyu's 'father', Ueshima-sensei guided this musical to become as successful as it is and will always be; engraving it deeply into the hearts and minds of not only the cast and crew involved in it, but the fans who support them as well. Myself included.

上島ーせんせい、本当にありがとうございました!!
(Translation: Ueshima-sensei, I deeply thank you for everything!!)

Without all of you, I definitely wouldn't be half the person I could be today.
Thank you for all the laughs, the cries and the life lessons.
Thank you for the bonds.
Thank you for making me believe in hitsuzen.
Thank you for the memories until now.

だから、ありがとう。すべてしてください。
(Translation: So, thank you. For everything.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment