Rookies Sotsugyou #2

on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
ルーキーズ 卒業#2。(るきずそつぎょう#2)Rukizu Sotsugyou #2. trans. Rookies Graduation #2.

I have returned with a tabulation of the graduation 'speeches' of the members they dedicated to Kawatou on the baseball field. From Skewed Subs. ^__^ I got teary-eyed with each speech the first time I watched it, including some of Shinjou's epic lines.

Shirota Yuu = EPICSAUCE.

"You're not the only one hurting! We're all hurting. That's also... our Nikogaku's injury... Don't worry. You ain't gonna be left behind. Let's all go... to Koushien." (Shinjou talking about Wakana's dislocated finger)
"I'll hit it with this..." (after promptly tossing away his bat and grabbing Wakana's for his turn at bat)
The Speeches:

"The time when we were running with everything we've got towards Koushien was really the best. But then, as I thought, the best times... were the two years you swiftly ran with us. Thank you for everything!" (Center Outfield, Sekikawa Shuuta)
"So far, you are the first teacher I've ever liked. I like you a lot! Thank you for everything!" (Right Outfield, Okada Yuuya)
"A life's worth... I got a life's worth of memories to be proud of! Sensei... For these two years... Thank you for everything!" (Left Outfield, Imaoka Shinobu)
"Someday, when I find a new dream, once I achieve it, you'll be the first one to know, nya~ Thank you for everything!" (First Base, Yufune Tetsuo)
"I feel fucking relieved I won't be seeing your damn face starting tomorrow... or so I thought...but... You are the best! For teaching me things other than fighting, and teaching me things more fun than that. Thank you for everything!" (Shortstop, Hiyama Kiyooki)
"Hey rookie! Someone who's a passionate nut like you, and believing in people that easily. Crushed with all your might.... and in the end be hurt... But, well... I cannot hate that kind of man. That time... when you made me run around the grounds once again, Thank you for everything!" (Catcher, Wakana Tomochika)
"I will never forget the palm. I will definitely never forget you. I... I want to be someone like you. Sensei! For believing in us 'til the very end... Thank you for everything!" (Third Base, Shinjou Kei)
"Kawatou! I'm glad you met a genius like me who'll change the world. But... I also... for meeting you... I too... I too... I too! Well... Thank you for everything!" (Pinch-hitter, Hiratsuka Taira)
"You taught me... that there is nothing wasted in great efforts. You taught me to have a spirit that never gives up. You taught me how to cherish a dream. I'm really grateful to you. Thank you for everything!" (Pitcher, Aniya Keiichi)
"Just like you said, we were able to graduate with a smile! I'm glad I had confidence in your words! Sensei. For giving us faith, for giving us courage, I deeply thank you for everything!" (Captain, Mikoshiba Tooru)

0 comments:

Post a Comment