Tenisu no Oujisama Nintendo DS no Gemu

on Monday, May 31, 2010
テニスの王子様ニンテンドーDSのゲーム。(てにすのおうじさまにんてんどDSのげむ)Tenisu no Oujisama Nintendo DS no Gemu. trans. The Prince of Tennis Nintendo DS Game.

Since I wanted to start making use of my DS again and play something on it besides the usual Rhythm Heaven, Trauma Center and Pokemon Platinum, I decided to add two new-old games to my R4.

Tennis no Oujisama Driving Smash: Side King and Tennis no Oujisama Driving Smash: Side Genius. They're games where you manage a team of 4 players from the anime. The difference, you ask? The players that you can choose from!

Side King has players from Rikkai, Hyoutei and Higa, while Side Genius has players from Seigaku, Shitenhouji and Fudomine.

I made two teams for each game. For Side King, my first team is comprised of Sanada, Atobe, Niou and Yagyuu. My second team includes Yukimura, Shishido, Hiyoshi and Kirihara. For Side Genius, my first team is comprised of Tezuka, Fuji, Shiraishi and Oshitari Kenya. My second team includes Echizen, Fuji (again), Kikumaru and Kintaro.

I'm enjoying it. And hearing them talk sometimes is fun to listen to as well! I don't mind it at all that both these games are in Japanese. xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment