TeniMyu: Dream Live 7th

on Thursday, May 6, 2010
ミュジカル「テニスの王子様」コンサート:ドリームライブ7th。(ミュジカル「てにすのおうじさま」こんさと:どりむらいぶ7th)Myujikaru [Tenisu no Oujisama] Konsato: Dorimu Ribu 7th. trans. Musical The Prince of Tennis Concert: Dream Live 7th

It’s time to go back to the craze for a little bit. While (still) waiting to acquire a copy of Final Match Rikkai Second (my friends from Japan tell me I’ve missed half of my TeniMyu life not having watched it yet T~T), I’ll set my sights for this finally final TeniMyu. At least until Ueshima-sensei decides to do Shin TeniPuri. xD

They’ll be having two three day shows; from 5月7日~5月9日 (May 7-9) in Kobe, and 5月20日~5月23日(May 20-23) in Yokohama. I wish the TeniMyu cast good luck! ^o^/ Summer classes will be over for the last show so Kai and I have this wishful thinking of being able to go watch it. DD8

Yei for wishful thinking~
^______^b
I’m interested in seeing how Seigaku 1
st cast looks like. o(O.O)o *anxiety*
Takigawa Eiji ~ Kimeru ~ Tsuchiya Yuichi ~ Nagayama Takeshi ~ Yanagi Kotaro ~ Moriyama Eiji ~ Aoyama Sota ~ Gomoto Naoya ~ Kitamura Eiki

And how Ueshima-sensei will pull off two Seigaku casts! o(><)o *fuhlail*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

know anywhere i can get a video peek at DL7?

Akira said...

I'm sorry for the late reply! But I'm afraid I have no source to speak of concerning that! The DVD comes out around August or so, so about that time there might be some leakage of footage from the final myu!

Post a Comment