Chinmi #3

on Monday, May 17, 2010
珍味 #3。(ちんみ#3)Chinmi #3. trans. Tidbit #3.

Today my former blockmate Bea gave out the invites for her debut this coming Saturday. There was a funny conversation that happened when she, Izza (my blockmate/classmate in all my classes this summer) and I met up after our respective classes.
Izza: Dude, Baul and Pen are going!
Me: *laughs* What the hell? 'Baul' and 'Pen'?
Izza: *laughs* No, I meant 'Paul' and 'Ben'!!!
Of course Bea laughs along. and Izza and I continue the conversation in the tricycle ride to our next class.
Izza: They're always together.
Me: Well yeah. But it's less confusing to say Ben and then Paul. Because if you say Paul and then P..Ben.
Izza: *laughs* =))
Me: DDDD8 See, I told you it was confusing!!! It just sounds like ballpen (BaulPen)!!
xDD That was a real laughfest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment