Bentou

on Wednesday, May 5, 2010
弁当。(べんとう)Bentou. trans. Boxed Lunch.
Anybody who's familiar with Japanese culture would know what a Bento is. It's a home-packed meal. Dad brought home a bento from his Nagoya flight and told me to eat it.
Here's a picture of the box. It was in the refrigerator so I don't expect to finish everything inside. Cold foods aren't my type of food. ><
And here's the bento a little into after I started eating. I sank right in to devour one of the Futo Makis. xDD
I guess I focused mostly on the sushi and maki in this bento more than anything else. It was authentic, so to speak. So appropriate. ^__^v
Here's me having some shake (I think it's shake aka salmon >>) sushi~ The sushi weren't pressed properly. -.-
When I'm in better appetites I'm going to start trying new Japanese dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment