Kouraku

on Sunday, May 9, 2010
行楽。(こうらく)Kouraku. trans. Outing/Pleasure Trip.

So yesterday I spent the day with my girlfriend Kai and two of our friends Dai and Eki. We went to play badminton in Celebrity Sports Club for about two hours. A 3-set doubles match with Kai and I vs. Dai and Eki. We took the first set while they ended up winning the next two sets. The second set was pretty close with a score of 20-22. Then there were a few single matches. Me vs. Dai, Eki vs. Kai, Me vs. Eki and Dai vs. Eki.

I'm happy to report I won both of my singles matches. ^___________^b

Afterwards we took a cab to Eastwood. We ate an early dinner in one of the restaurants in the new mall: Momo! Cafe. The servings were big (always great for sharing), and same goes for the glasses they used for water. The ones they would typically use for milkshakes or halo-halos. xDD Hahahaha.

After dinner we settled our food for a little bit when we noticed a few booths outside. There was an inflatable slide for the kids, a surfing game and a MECHANICAL BULL. All of us were interested and decided to try it out. After all it was just Php60 a try. So we all gave it a go. First was Kai. She managed to hang on for a good 31 seconds. Then it was me. I got to hang on for 38 seconds. Woohoo~ After me was Dai, who hung on for 21 seconds. And strangely during Eki's turn the bull was being very very rough, but managed to hang on for 27 seconds. Wheeeeeeeee~

Then we ended up going to Timezone shortly after a quick browse at the bake sale where Dai bought something for her mom for Mother's Day. It's so fun to stay at the karaoke booth to sing. ^^ I got to sing First Love, Hello and No Air among others for my favorite girl~ -^^-

Oh yeah. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO ALL THE MOMS!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment