Subarashii Hi

on Thursday, June 3, 2010

素晴らしい日。(すばらしいひ)Subarashii Hi. trans. Wonderful Days.

I was supposed to type up this entry yesterday but with the sudden urge of wanting to do a radio play of something - and even tried a hand at video blogging which I might get to sometime this month - I put it off. And I wasn't able to download the pictures and video I took with my digicam (named Ryouma, as all my other gadgets are thus named after Tezuka actors) until about 15 minutes before I went to bed at 10:30.

So I'm here to give you guys a late post on what happened yesterday. Note, yesterday. Okay.

After enlisting for my classes this coming semester, I went to school to pay the tuition and get the car stickers. And since Kai was going to school as well to settle things, we decided to meet up. It ended up with her accompanying me to school to get everything, and then have an early lunch at KFC. We walked most of the way, so she treated me to lunch. xD

Anyway, we were done with everything by 12nn, and she was supposed to meet her mom so they could commute home at around 4pm. So we still had 4 hours to kill, so we began discussion on some projects we've put off. As to what those are exactly, let's just say it's got something to do with Tenimyu so. ^.~

Here're some pictures from the day~ I swear with all the pictures today we plan to start a photobook. @.@


Fast forward to last night after I had dinner in all my lonesome, I enjoyed myself some ice cream with Hershey's Shell! If you guys know that syrup that freezes on contact with ice cream, that's it! Scrumptious! ~u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment