Kibarashi no Hi

on Thursday, June 10, 2010
気晴らしの日。(きばらしのひ)Kibarashi no Hi. trans. A Day of Distraction.

After my insomnia last night I spend the day distracting myself from thinking about things - something I ended up writing down in that green ink in my precious Smartness runs in my Family notebook (refer to this post).

Today I did a few things that I basically haven't done during my short vacation without much plan: go downstairs and spend the afternoon playing Wii Sports. I believe I worked my left arm to the ground with all that, but that's the best way to let out your feelings. ^__^ I've even started playing with my Nintendo DS Lite again. Games besides Prince of Tennis that I finished last night when I couldn't sleep.

And also, I went and did some fandubs today. Not saying what they are exactly, as I did them for a few upcoming special occasions. ^_____^ All I'm hinting at is that it's for some dates next week. This weekend is counted. ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment