Futatsu no Oiwai

on Sunday, June 13, 2010
二つのお祝い。(ふたつのおいわい)Futatsu no Oiwai. trans. Two Celebrations.

So today after attending Mass my family and I went out to lunch to celebrate to occasions: my parents' wedding anniversary last Wednesday and Father's Day next Sunday since our dad won't be around then.

For lunch we went to Eastwood where we tried out a new restaurant: Mr. Kurosawa. My dad in particular was intrigued with one of the platters which we ended up having.

We were sitting by the mirror so it was easy to take pictures. Hahaha. xD The platter also came with 5 free Iced teas, and we were quite intrigued with the colors! 8DD


I forgot what exactly it had, but there was Japaella (Japanese paella), Mixed Tempura, Oysters (I think :P), Green Chicken and Tuna & Salmon Sashimi. It was worth it. ^__^b Wasn't able to take pictures of it when it arrived - we were all famished to care and just tucked right in!


It was worth the wait. ^_______________________^b 

0 comments:

Post a Comment