Ame to Tsuukin

on Tuesday, June 15, 2010
雨と通勤。(あめとつうきん)Ame to Tsuukin. trans. Rain and Commuting.

It's nearly midnight here and there can't be much to be said as to why I'm still up. But before I go into a short explanation as to why, I should probably move onto the topic I set out for this entry.

*points to top*

Okay. So, rain has been an issue these past few days. It's the rainy month so I can't really complain, but there are just times when it literally pours and I worry immensely about things at home. My windows don't close themselves so there's the off-chance that things situated near my window (both electronic and papers and the like) are bound to get drenched if left open on these kinds of occasions.

Earlier this afternoon on my commute home, I had plans of going to get some pictures taken for school purposes at one of the establishments across the main road from where my subdivision was. While I was there the rain began to really come down; as if it hadn't already done so while I was in the tricycle heading over there. -.-

But anyway. I had to wait for the rain to subside enough so I could walk home since the car available in the house broke down for one reason or another therefore couldn't be used to come pick me up. So I trudged through the rain and little floods under my semi-huge umbrella to head home.... only to find out there was a blackout in the subdivision.

-_________________-

To make matters worse, part of my room DID get wet from the onslaught of the rain since the windows were left open. It's a good thing I told my dad about it and he got the electrical stuff out of the way. Ugh. Ah well.

Anyway. Reason why I'm still up this late (besides the fact that my class will be at 12:30 in the afternoon) is because power was out so long that the family decided to head to Coffee Bean to snag internet time. Yosh. Power's back at home and now here I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment