Shashin to Kokoro wo Yomu

on Thursday, June 17, 2010
写真と心を読む。(しゃしんとこころをよむ)Shashin to Kokoro wo Yomu. trans. Photography and Reading Minds.

Today I pulled out my camera and actually took pictures of people and landscapes. During my lunch break at the cafeteria I spotted a group of foreign students together; literally a group of different cultured students - Japanese, Indian, Korean, American, French, what have you. What caught my attention though was the Japanese struck a stunning resemblance (minus the fat face OoO) to one Takigawa Eiji. Take a look for yourself. Top left, guy in white. He was eating so that should explain the puffed cheeks.

Afterwards, while waiting for my 1:30 class at Faura Building - after managing to see my friend Debbie - I decided to tinker around with the ISO and White Balance of my Digicam and took some pictures of the sky and foyer from the second floor of the building. Clouds are awesome.

And finally, what is with reading minds, you may ask. Simply put, it's to do with Kai. You see, things ended a bit awkwardly last night while we were chatting so the whole of today I was worried. So texting her was my only option to get to the bottom of everything. And a little something I learn subconsciously is know what she really means behind her texts. Like when she wanted me to go home I went to her at CSC. Ellipses never go wrong. ^__^ And some pictures followed! 8DD

The last thing I wanna mention are Tenimyu birthdays!! Seigaku 1st cast's Fuji Syuusuke, KIMERU and Rikkai 1st cast's Yagyuu Hiroshi, Baba Toru!! A happy, happy birthday to you both!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment