Saishuu Henkou

on Monday, June 21, 2010
最終変更。(さいしゅうけんこう)Saishuu Henkou. trans. Last Minute Changes.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening with Kai. Our original plan was to go to the ToyCon but when we were in the area of SM Megamall, it was deathly traffic and there was full parking everywhere. Considering it was Father's Day this was kind of expected so we gave up and decided to go elsewhere; elsewhere being Eastwood!

--Apology to a few of our friends expecting us/hoping to surprise us there at the venue! There'll be other events for sure!

I drove this time around and had to get directions from my mom how to go here and there. I picked up Kai from Greenhills along the way so it's experience points for me hahaha!! So yeah, we went to Eastwood instead to watch Toy Story 3!!!!!

We hung around the 'old' Eastwood area (CitiWalk if you will) and had snacks at Dairy Queen and caught the 5:40 showing, then had dinner at Teriyaki Boy. Ah the craving for sushi. ~u~

And then pictures to celebrate the evening before I finally took Kai home. Lost opportunities came along, but all the same, we enjoyed things because we had each other to spend time with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment