Samaa Kyanpu

on Tuesday, June 22, 2010
サマーキャンプ。(さまあきゃんぷ)Samaa Kyanpu. trans. Summer Camp.

Reminisced the days of yesteryears the other day when I fished out a brown envelope while looking for random things to post for my blog. The brown envelope contained a handful of items that brought me back to the summer of 2007.

The DLSU CCS Summer Camp. I along with five other of my batchmates from my high school agreed to attend the week-long camp at DLSU Manila for fun and learning.

I took a few pictures of the stuff inside:

First are my two certificates. Why two you may ask. Well, if you can read the headings there above my name you'll find Certificate of Recognition, one that all the campers receive, and Early Bird Award. You see sometime in the middle of the week we were asked to vote amongst one another who would be the best person/couple for a particular award. And apparently, I was the one who garnered the award. This was probably because I was the very first one to arrive at several instances during the camp. xDD

Next is my huge ass ID we used for the week-long camp. The strap attached to each of our IDs indicated the team color we were assigned to. So in case you're color blind I belonged to the pink team. xDDD

And then we had a yearbook in CD format. Burned into the disk found in that jacket are various images, information and whatnot of the camp throughout the week. I was browsing through them last night and saw quite a few familiar faces; some of them went on to become blockmates of mine currently in college. ^___^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment