Gaihaku

on Saturday, June 19, 2010
外泊。(がいはく)Gaihaku. trans. Sleepover.

Yesterday I went to an impromptu sleepover at my girlfriend's house since both of us technically didn't have any classes - never mind if there were classes today!! - and because we just had to see each other. A lot of the time there are instances when we need comfort and love and reassurance from the other that things like these are just what does the trick. After all, schoolwork was piling up.

So it didn't take me until past 5 in the afternoon to up and leave the house - since Kai was insisting that I shouldn't go. But I was convinced otherwise to ask her mom if I could hitch a ride with her to their place (and I shall thank a certain person with ESP to help me with that).

It almost amuses me that a lot of the time Kai usually has a high sense of pride that it usually takes a while before she admits that she's just being prideful about something before telling you her real thoughts or feelings about something. And in the year and seven months we've been together I've had to handle that time and time again.

Ah, ain't love so amusing this way? Snuggling just makes everything feel so much better. 8D

I LOVE YOU KAI!!! ^o^/

Oh yeah, just a note, we'll be going to the ToyCon tomorrow afternoon! We won't be cosplaying this time around and just browse around perhaps. Hope to see you guys there~

0 comments:

Post a Comment