Futatsu no Roripoppu

on Friday, June 25, 2010
二つのロリポップ。(ふたつのおりぽっぷ)Futatsu no Roripoppu. trans. Two Lollipops.

So today I passed by 7-11 before heading to school and bought myself some more lollipops. Orange and Grape this time around. I immediately feasted on the Orange one and saved the Grape for later.

When I got to class early I decided to take some pictures! For one thing I know that my friend Keisuke looooooves Grape. He told me so last night when I shared that I'd be getting more lollipops for myself later.



Then after I took a short detour to check out the second day of the Samba Club auditions before zooming off to meet Kai for a light snack over at Jollibee. She showed me the new video camera she got that she'll be using for her Film classes and we ended up taking some videos. Yei~

0 comments:

Post a Comment