Kaizou no Burogu

on Friday, June 11, 2010
改造のブログ。(かいぞうのぶろぐ)Kaizou no Burogu. trans. Remodeled Blog.

The irony of doing your own designing - whether its tinkering with the template you have or making your own - for your blog was at its peak for me this afternoon when I checked Blogger to realize that they had introduced a new feature: the Template Editor.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it. But after finally adding my personal spin on the template I had going for me for a while I come to realize this latest feature. Meh.

On a good note, I'm proud to introduce my new layout! 8D Took me two days to figure out what color went where and to re-design the header and all that. ^__________^b I'll be sticking to this for quite a while until I learn my CSS and come up with a design all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment