Atarashii Sentai Shirizu

on Thursday, June 3, 2010
新しい戦隊シリーズ。(あたらしいせんたいしりず)Atarashii Sentai Shirizu. trans. New Sentai Series.

So recently while the Goseiger series are still incomplete I promised a friend I'd watch another sentai series. Particularly this one: Engine Sentai Go-Onger. This is basically the series prior to the epically popular Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

The plot's quite interesting 4 episodes in. And with all the concepts of driving and machines makes it that much more appealing for me. I didn't know they used to broadcast this here in the Philippines! But original is best. So to Sosuke, Ren, Saki, Hanto and Gunpei, as well as Hiroto and Miu I've yet to see, gambatte and defeat those Gaiarks!

While waiting for the GPs (episodes) to load this afternoon for the lack of things to do, I'm munching down on some Nagaraya. ~u~

0 comments:

Post a Comment