Gakki no Repooto

on Saturday, June 26, 2010

学期のレポート。(がっきのれぽおと)Gakki no Repooto. trans. Semester Report.

My sole Saturday class - CS 177: Computer Graphics Programming taught by Sir Paul Gadi- from 1-4pm started about 20 minutes late and ended almost 30 minutes early. The reason for this would be due to the new computer OS that technically lacked the programs we needed to use for class (Visual C# and TortoiseSVN and some XNA-related thing). Howell.

Because I wasn't checking my phone during that time I didn't get to see the messages and missed calls KAI left me. Apparently she didn't have her 3-6pm class and hoped to meet up. T~T My bad. Dx But worry not, worry not. We scheduled to meet on Monday after my class.

I just up and realized that this time around I didn't share my round of classes this semester. So now would probably be a good time to do just that. ^^b Besides the sad fact that i have a Saturday class (an afternoon class no less! D8), my schedule has its pros and cons despite my being in the 4th batch during enlistment. On Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, I have one class (technically two but not really xP): CS 152A&B: Computer Organization I & II. The witty (and not to mention infamous) Sir Diy is my professor there. Tuesdays and Thursdays are hectic with three classes: PH 101: Philosophy of the Human Person I, HI165: Rizal and the Emergence of the Philippine Nation and CS 123: Introduction to Software Engineering. Professors for the subject are Fr. David, Fr. Arcilla and Sir Teknomo respectfully.

This semester will be full of readings and projects that I can hopefully cope with. So good luck to me! *prays* I'm in for a few hectic months of schoolwork. And I just realized that all my professors this semester are guys. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment