1 year and 4 months

on Saturday, March 13, 2010
Last March 9, during our 16th monthsary (1 year and 4 months), Kai and I watched the annual CSC play group which her mom was directing. At the last minute, Dad lent me the car so I had to meet him and find a parking space before I literally rushed out from MC to the nearby flower shop across the street to purchase a bouquet of flowers to congratulate Kai's mom.

Kai and I literally got front row seats for the play, and it was really entertaining and cute to look at the bunch of kids on stage dancing and acting (singing was an exception because the songs were pre-recorded).


After the play, we went backstage to see Kai's mom and wait for the auditorium to filter out the kids and their parents who came to watch. Above is a picture I took of Kai with the flowers her mom got. Ours is the one in the bottom with the red roses. xP


Not wanting to pass up the opportunity and abuse the mirror that was in the dressing room, I snapped a picture of us to commemorate the day spent together. I found the time to put on my contacts on today for the special occasion~ ^__^b

And finally, this is something I feel I should share. xD Kai insisted on having my picture taken with the doghouse at the left side of the stage (where apparently there was Blue from Blue's Clues).

And there you have it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment