School's Out!

on Friday, March 26, 2010
So today is the first official day that I'm free from all academic requirements. My sophomore year has come to an end. A few minutes ago I was computing for my Yearly QPI (Quality Point Index) and even in the worst case scenario of possible grades I might get from my subjects this semester based on my performance (save for 2 that I pretty much know the grade of), I think it's safe to say I'd be a junior once summer classes start.

I guess my immediate concern now is the outcome of my History Finals. I'm hoping I did just enough to at least get the minimum grade to pass the darn subject. Apparently I've got no talent for it unlike my dad, which is pretty disappointing actually. (><)

Oh well. Let bygones be bygones, and hope for the best. ^____^

The lowest I could get is about a 2.5 for this semester and a 2.9 for the year, which is still pretty good (1 is lowest and 4 is the highest on our scale). My best case prediction would amount to about a semestral QPI of 3.02 and a yearly QPI of 3.08. So yeah. :3

----

Oh yeah, before I forget:

おたんじょうび おめでとう 上島ーせんせい!
(Translation: Happy birthday Ueshima-sensei!)

For those who don't know, Ueshima Yukio is the director/choreographer of the TeniMyu franchise. Hope he has a great birthday!! ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment