Last Days

on Thursday, March 18, 2010
It's never an easy thing to bid farewell to things, especially when you never realized just how fast time flies. As the days count down to the official end of my sophomore year, it pays to have a little Kodak moment to savor the moment.

Here's the first one of the bunch (if there ever will be any): Ps140 Electronics Sections A1 and A2 under Sir Toto. The picture's incomplete for two reasons: some of my blockmates left early and Tiff and I took turns taking the picture.


It was funny how one of our blockmates (Jun Young, the one just above me wearing glasses (I'm in red in the bottom there xD)) insisted on taking the picture because he wasn't very fond of being in pictures. xP Managed to get him to agree though. xDD Woohoo. Both CS sophomore blocks~

0 comments:

Post a Comment