Birthdays

on Tuesday, December 7, 2010
誕生日。(たんじょうび)Tanjō-bi. trans. Birthdays.

The first birthday or birthday party for that matter where I didn't pull out a camera to commemorate the occasion. Don't take me wrong, of course; I'm not THAT vain. ( ̄∩ ̄# I guess it wouldn't be considered a birthday at all when not even a blowing of candles atop a cake or a singing of at least the final part of the birthday song was heard.

...................

How depressing. ( ̄Д ̄;;

Wait, I think I do remember some people singing for me so scrap off that last bit about the birthday song.

Oh well. My thanks to EVERYONE who greeted and everyone who actually remembered without being prompted.

In other news, this entry was initially composed while sitting alone in a table at JSEC (JGSOM Student Enterprise Center) listening to my iPod, reminding me of someone's birthday. From the Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy Episode Blue!

Current Track Playing: Double Action Strike form by Sakurada Doori & Ono Daisuke

I am speechless beyond words. Doori's singing voice has evolved to greater heights. Ono Daisuke is just as awesome as he always is.

So today I want to wish Tenimyu Seigaku 3rd Cast's Echizen Ryouma, Sakurada Doori a happy birthday!

In other news, I'm currently in the third case of the fourth Ace Attorney game, Apollo Justice entitled 'Turnabout Serenade', revolving around the murder of someone during the Gavinners' concert led by Klaviar Gavin, Apollo Justice's rival prosecutor. So much hints of this KlaviPolly pairing, mmmmmm~ (●´ω`●)ゞ

0 comments:

Post a Comment