Computer Society of the Ateneo Week

on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
アテネオのコンピュータ学会週間。(アテネおのこんぴゅうたがっかいしゅうかん) Ateneo no Konpyūta Gakkai Shūkan. trans. Computer Society of the Ateneo Week.

This week is my home org's week full of IT-related stuff like the Installfest, Interactive Multimedia Exhibit, IT Forums, Geek Shirt Sale and ROFL raffle. For this year I volunteered to help out with the Geek Shirt Sale during some of my break times throughout the week. Today is day 2 and I bought myself two shirt designs~ (°∀°)b

Pictures of said Geek Shirts to follow when I get home.
EDIT: Here's a picture of the shirts I bought~ Both designs were done by my fellow batchmates Lev and Leland! I should really consider designing my own Geek Shirt for next year. Ahaha.

In other news I added more hours to my volunteer work because my 9am Philosophy class was a free cut, but that means I have to come to school again on Saturday for a make-up class. (°д°;) Well... at least it'll be the last meeting of the year so good job.

This Friday POMSTARS will be rocking the CompSAt Week Rock Band Tournament after a whole year.
ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment