Merry Christmas~

on Saturday, December 25, 2010
メリークリスマス~(めりいくりすます~)Merii Kurisumasu~ trans. Merry Christmas~


Happy Holidays! Christmas Day has finally come and with it comes a little stack of presents that result from the preliminary Christmas Wish Lists to Christmas Shopping to Christmas Eve Celebrations! Last night was just as fun-filled as the last, with the youngest member of the extended family, my 5-year old nephew Tristan taking the 'stage' and freestyle/robot-dancing to the sounds of Daft Punk!

Included here today are a few pictures I took with my newly installed YouCam4 program on my laptop, (finally) revamped to OS Windows7 and Ubuntu 10.10! ^o^/ Accomplishment!

--Pictures--
 L: Collared shirt from Auntie Joji
R: Violet shirt from Uncle Noel and Auntie Shirley

 L: Mousepad from Cousin Jois
R: Stationaries from Auntie Cynthia

 L: Scooby Doo Tumbler from Cousin Troy
R: Eco Cup from Cousin Jerbux

 L: Smiley Eraser from Cousin Trina
R: Hand Spray from Cousins Travis and family

 L: Like Button from my sister Tracy
R: Magic Twisty from Cousins Ria and Abel

 L: Death Note Manga Volume 8 from Auntie Shiony and family
R: 500GB WD My Passport External from Mom and Dad

As you may notice there're some pictures with squiggles and such; and that is thanks to my YouCam's new feature of drawing before taking a picture. The picture up top too. xD

We'll be celebrating Christmas Day dinner here again at the house so hooray for more bonding. But hopefully I get to see Kai soon during this Christmas break to hand her her gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment