Tidbit #11

on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
珍味#11。(ちんみ#11)Chinmi #11. trans. Tidbit #11.

I have a little cat story. Yesterday I came early to my 9am Philosophy class like I usually did and found the classroom empty after two meetings of seeing it occupied prior to our class. When I had nearly settled inside on my seat I got a text saying that it was a free cut.

So I left the room and headed out to the Sec Walk. Now in my school there are cats scattered about and a white one was on one side of the walk (indicated by the o). I moved to stand on the opposite side facing the Sec Field (indicated by the x).

========benches========
                   o
Sec Walk
x
========benches========

While I was forwarding the text to my groupmates I glanced down and saw the cat walk in between my legs (and nuzzled against my right leg too), around my right foot and settled back against my left heel. And the whole time I was:

O.O ..... "Okay cat... good job."

Hooray for cats xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment