Manga

on Sunday, December 12, 2010
漫画。(まんが)Manga.

One of the few times I don't need a translation for my titles. Haha. (/ω\)
Anyway, a simple topic this time around. Yup, you guessed it! MANGA! :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Here's my stash of English-translated manga. It's not all that of a collection yet but we're slowly getting there. After all, manga like this are quite pricey (dependent on the series), ranging from about Php300-700 but it's nice to have a few at hand to read back on. 

You'll realize two things with this picture: 
1. I have two copies of Death Note Volume 2 and
2. I'm 3 volumes away from completing Death Note 

One of the two copies is still in its plastic to be kept in mint condition just because. It was a gift from Kai so go figure. Plus it depicts the first time L shows himself to the task force so double coolness! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

Note that I didn't get all these locally in the Philippines (like the Saiyuki and Naruto manga) nor with my own allowance/savings. A lot of these were gifts (or bought with gift money), to which I'm grateful for. Special attention to the Ace Attorney manga there on the far right which you may remember from this post.

And yes, I have 2 volumes of Junjou Romantica! Ah the yaoi~ (☆。☆) Hopefully I can increase this collection soon. Priority this time around is completing my Death Note manga set!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment