Tidbit #12

on Thursday, December 16, 2010
珍味#12。(ちんみ#12)Chinmi #12. trans. Tidbit #12.

Earlier this morning I went up to brush my teeth. My mom was in their dressing room putting on make-up and I randomly began browsing my dad's schedule that he prints out every year to list down his flights, breaks and whatnot from work. I spotted something amiss.

"....Why is my birthday on a Tuesday when it was a Wednesday this year...?"

Upon closer inspection I noticed the first mistake: May 1st and 2nd were both Mondays, but that technically was just a minor problem. The BIG problem came with June where it jumped back in time to Monday, moving everything until the end of the year two days back!!

"Oh, no woooooonder." xDD

Told Dad about it and we all had a nice little laugh about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment