Sunday at the Coffee Shop

on Sunday, December 19, 2010
コーヒーショップ日曜日で。(こうひいしょっぷにちようびで) Kōhī Shoppu Nichiyōbi de. trans. Sunday at the Coffee Shop.


It's been a while since I've went out of the house on a Sunday afternoon. Spending time at a mall no less.
But my reasons for coming were simple, but sadly didn't carry out. I was hoping to score seats to Darren Criss' concert here in TriNoma on Wednesday but it was already sold out. Well since the concert is still open to the public like Taylor Hicks' was two years ago then I suppose there's no harm in watching while still standing. Haha. We'll see we'll see.

Ah, I knew I forget something! Dx I'll go and locate the Japanese store Kai was looking for and see if I can get her a notepad of that paper once my laptop fully charges. In the meantime I'm watching Grand Prix 39 of Engine Sentai Go-Onger! ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment