Breathing Life to my Work place

on Monday, May 7, 2012
So since I foresee hardly any time to make entries due to my 8-5 work hours, I decided to try out doing some short entries and see how that plays out for a while. Any birthday greetings I may have missed will just be edited in when I have access to a laptop and my birthday excel master list.

Anyway, this morning I brought some things to decorate my otherwise bland workspace in the office. I must say, it's nice to see some color! Such things included my Kamen Rider finger figurines and my Go-Busters Ranger keys I bought yesterday as a gift to myself. XD To cap it off, I bought a little organizer to put all my pens - which is actually a holder for remotes. True story. I also have some scratch paper for any notes I want to take down while testing out games and such, as well as have compartment for my gadgets while I work for easier access.

Anyway, work has been never-ending!! But luckily I have a knack for it so the task becomes a bit less stressful than burdening. I'm predicting a night of overtime this week though. At least my work station will be an interesting one to come back to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment