Jordache Perfume

on Monday, May 7, 2012
Since Kai slept over this weekend and she wanted to get her Game of Thrones books, we decided to go to Trinoma last Saturday afternoon. After running a short errand for my dad, I coaxed her to come with me to Saizen to browse around at the merchandise because they were really nice.

Funnily enough, we stumbled upon this mass of perfume that we knew some of our friends from Japan used. Admittedly, they smelled nice so we each chose one to get. I'm not a big fan of perfume but I do want to get into the habit of things, if just to make my girlfriend swoon. Fun fact is she enjoys randomly sniffing me, so it's a welcome invitation for her. XD

I may make it a point to restock on this every so often. Before they disappear, you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment