New Shirts

on Monday, May 28, 2012
Admittedly, I don't normally spend on buying new clothes. At the time, I never had the money and would more often than not ask my Mom to get it for me. But, since I make my own money now by slaving away at a game company, I decided to spoil myself when Kai and I went to SM North one fine Saturday since I was treating her out with a portion of my first salary. 

Granted, it was a good find; I never had enough polo shirts, though I very much enjoy wearing them. A sorry excuse to wear more to work. Just when we were about to head home after a satisfying early dinner at Sakae Sushi, we stopped by the Surplus Shop and I found myself a neat piece of polo shirt (that I wore to work Monday morning) in a nice shade of red checkers that reminded me of lumberjacks. xD 

A good buy, if I might add.

0 comments:

Post a Comment